Business casual

02:45:00

Hey peeps!!So I thought I would do something different this week.As I am a business student I do have to dress formally from time to time.And believe it not one of my strong suite but recently my love for formals is growing.I am really into power dressing these days-with a set of suit and you look like a million dollar worth.I will do a look soon with proper formals but for now here is a look that I think is perfect as business casual,when you have some wriggle room.I have a pair of deep black skinnies that are the right amount of formal and chic.Because the pant is a normal high waist that you can wear any other day I paired with a crisp tailored white shirt to take it up a notch.As it is cold here,instead of going for an all black ensemble I added a pair of blazer to keep me warm.For accessories I wore my watch and bag from forever 21 that is adorable.I am obsessed with this bag you must have seen it my other post but what can I say if I like something I'm obsessed!!😛😛







Outfit details-
White shirt-Boutique
Skinnies- Lane88
Shoes-DS collection
Bag-Forever21

Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @stylemashh

Till the next post!!
XO



You Might Also Like

0 comments

OOTD